Association Centrum Drewna in Czarna Woda
was established in October 2016 on the initiative of several entities focused on the idea of promoting ecological construction based on wood.
Objectives of the Association include:
- creating optimal conditions related to access to dedicated and unique services within wood technology,
- making use of research and development potential to develop new products and provide new services,
- promotional activities in Poland and abroad,
- educating qualified staff,
- developing a competitive investment offer for companies from this sector and their partners, including a comprehensive package of business incentives in the favourable investment climate of the Czarna Woda Commune.